meta name="p:domain_verify" content="fa6760a306001d6f6e56989f42abf806"/> pride and joyce: Berry Smoothie

pin it

Friday 9 August 2013

Berry Smoothie



I am ridiculously late to the party that is revlon colour-burst lip butters but when the initial hype was all over the blogosphere and  I excitedly rushed out to grab one for myself,  none of the ones I'd tried suited my skintone.

That is until the other day I was dropping in to priceline to pick up some bobby pins (that's how all these stories start aye) when I decided to give lip butters another go, swatching all the ones I ignored the first time round. Berry smoothie's tube is not very eye-catching, it just looks like just another generic purply pink, but it's so much more than that. It doesn't look very special in the tube, but it's amazingly flattering on. I have officially been converted, even though I am quite un-fashionably late.. 

3 comments:

Thank you!