meta name="p:domain_verify" content="fa6760a306001d6f6e56989f42abf806"/> pride and joyce: new year new things

pin it

Saturday 8 February 2014

new year new things





A new year is always a  fresh start.

Sometimes my brain can get overrun with thoughts, being a naturally neurotic person, but writing everything down always helps. This beautiful mint journal with gold polka dots is a nice place to do that.

Smith's rosebud salve is something I've always been meaning to try, being a much loved cult classic and I can confirm it's amazing.

My bottle of rimmel's wake me up was on it's last legs, so I thought I'd try something new and after reading somewhere that l'oreal's lumi magique was a decent dupe for giorgio armani's maestro (which is way out of my price range) seemed a good a pick as any. It is a little more pink toned than my natural natural skin, but the formula goes on effortlessly with light to medium coverage, and I'm enjoying using it through summer.

Here's to another year of goals achieved, laughter and good food.

x

p.s. lush bath bombs are the best way to turn around a not-so-great day ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!