meta name="p:domain_verify" content="fa6760a306001d6f6e56989f42abf806"/> pride and joyce: There's glitter in the air

pin it

Saturday 13 October 2012

There's glitter in the air



(glitter studded loafers forever21, ankles-strapped flats boutique in Shanghai)

New shooooooes. These two pairs are the styles that I've been longing after for ages, and I think I'll be getting a lot of wear out of them. Since seeing loafers of all sorts from lots of people's instagrams, I've loved the look of them and now I've finally got a pair of my own! My gran said they look like cinderella's glass slippers. (!?) I've also always wanted something beige and glossy and here they are! With bonus ankle straps too! They look so delicate and pretty on, especially with the gold heels; gives it a sort of a luxe feel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!