meta name="p:domain_verify" content="fa6760a306001d6f6e56989f42abf806"/> pride and joyce: She's got diamonds on the soles of her shoes

pin it

Wednesday 9 January 2013

She's got diamonds on the soles of her shoes


The green is much more sparkly in real life I promise

A few days ago, whilst having a browse at the lovely jewellery in Lovisa, I spotted these pretty studs. Link here if anyone is interested. The thing that brought them to my attention was how very sparkly they were. Anyone who has ever stepped into a jewellery/accessories store of any sort know that there are literally piles of piles of studs in every single colour of the rainbow, but these are most certainly very special and unique.

What makes them different is that they are made from Swarosvki crystals; which would explain the sparkliness and I think are the result of a Lovisa collaboration with them. How exciting!

There were quite a few colours to choose from, but I've picked the clear because it goes with everything. And also an emerald green pair, because one of my school colours is navy green and I thought it would add a little twinkle to my otherwise boring uniform.







1 comment:

Thank you!