meta name="p:domain_verify" content="fa6760a306001d6f6e56989f42abf806"/> pride and joyce: Beetroot Salad and Beef Sausages

pin it

Monday 28 October 2013

Beetroot Salad and Beef Sausages

salaaaaaaad

sausages sizzling nicely in the pan
Tonight it was my night to cook dinner and I thought, hey why not share it with you guys? I'm far from an accomplished cook, but I can fumble my way through the basics. Cooking is pretty fun, especially since you get a tasty reward at the end. ;) I also spend a fair bit of my spare time drooling over foodie blogs, and I love learning new (preferably really really easy) recipes I can make and eat at home. This one took about 20 minutes altogether, waiting around time included! Enough rambling, let's get on with the recipe;

SALAD

Ingredients- beetroot, feta cheese and a bag of mixed leaf lettuce

I like to make the salad putting a layer of greens, beetroot + feta, layer of greens etc, that way, you get an even mix of everything throughout

SAUSAGES

Pretty self-explanatory. Make sure you get some decent ones though, organic or grass-fed is best and then just pop them in the pan with a little oil. Wait for about 10 minutes, flip them, another 5 and voila! 

Dinner is served..

If you enjoyed reading this, I might do more of these kinds of posts in the future, leave a comment a tell me what you think! What are your favourite quick go-to meals.
the finished product- YUM!

an extra little close-up I'm sure you're all thankful for


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that looks delicious! I'm definitely trying it this week! Thanks for the recipe!
    Claudie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Claudia! Be sure to tweet or instagram me a picture! @whatjoycedid or @joyce_to_the_world respectively.

      x Joyce

      Delete

Thank you!