meta name="p:domain_verify" content="fa6760a306001d6f6e56989f42abf806"/> pride and joyce: it's a wrap

pin it

Sunday 7 September 2014

it's a wrap

VvV VV Vv orangey ambient lighting

Last Friday was the last test of my preliminary exams, which means year eleven is basically over. Walking out of the exam hall for the last time in the near future felt so freaking good you have no idea. We went to Max Brenner's afterwards and celebrated with chocolatey waffles and vanilla icecream.

But it's bittersweet, since in about four weeks time, year twelve officially starts, the year it all counts, the last year of high school. These four weeks are probably going to be a hazy limbo of teenage angst but transitions periods are probably necessary to acclimatize.

Social, which is a kind of dance/semi-formal (?) function thing which school holds in conjunction with our brother school, is happening in two weeks or so, so that's something to occupy my time. I've picked out most of what I need already, but there are still a few things I need to scavenge (lip liner!) and it's tremendous fun helping friends get ready too.

I'm going to try to spend this pseudo-break taking more photos with le CAMERA and less time waffling with low to moderate enjoyment in black holes on the internet. Wish me luck on that one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!